The Merchant and Owner(s) identified above (collectively, the “Applicant”) each represent, acknowledge and agree that:
(1) all information provided in connection with this application is true, accurate and complete,
(2) Applicant will immediately notify ECP Funding and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents (“ECP Funding”) of any change in such information or in the Applicant’s financial condition;
(3) Applicant agrees that ECP Funding may disclose all information and documents obtained, including credit reports (the “Application”), to financial institutions, lenders, loan servicers, purchasers of accounts receivable, factoring companies, equipment finance or leasing companies, or other similar sources of commercial financing for the purpose of considering the Applicant’s request for financing;
(4) ECP Funding and other parties to whom the Application is provided are authorized to request and receive consumer or personal, and business or entity, credit reports from one or more credit bureaus, such as TransUnion, Experian or Equifax, investigative reports about the Applicant from third party data aggregators, and other financial information about Applicant, including credit card processor statements and bank statements, directly from credit bureaus, banks, creditors or other third parties;
(5) Applicant waives and releases any claims against ECP Funding or other parties to whom the Application is provided or who provide information arising from any act or omission relating to the requesting, receiving or release of information;
(6) each Owner represents that they are authorized to execute any documents on behalf of the Merchant and to bind the Merchant. ECP Funding may, from time to time, notify Applicant of various promotional offers and other marketing information, or contact Applicant in connection with the servicing of any financing, or in connection with any default under any financing. Applicant expressly consents and authorizes ECP Funding to call, e-mail, send text messages, and/or send other electronic messages (including prerecorded or artificial voice messages) using an automatic telephone dialing system to any telephone number provided by Applicant, and any telephone number included in any and all documents or forms submitted, including cellular phone numbers and landlines, regardless of their inclusion on any do not call list, for purposes of servicing, collections, marketing or promoting any product offered by ECP Funding. Please note that you are not required to consent to be contacted for marketing or promotional purposes in order to qualify for financing or obtain any other products or services from ECP Funding.
If you do not agree to be called for marketing or promotional purposes please email.
Welcome to www.ecpsls.com (the “Site”).We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (“Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by ECP Funding (collectively, “Services”) (“Authorized Customers”).
“Personally Identifiable Information” refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected? We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Customer intends to purchase or sell.
What organizations are collecting the information? In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information? We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
With whom may the information may be shared? Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored? Personally Identifiable Information collected by ECP Funding is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of ECP Funding except for use as indicated above.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information? Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at 1501 Broadway, Suite 1511, New York, NY, 10036.
How does ECP Funding use login information? ECP Funding uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure? All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information? Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at [email protected].
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site? We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site’s database by contacting . However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
Links: https://flexibilitycapital.com contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.